42nd IAEA Annual Conference
42nd IAEA Annual Conference is to be hosted by UMALUSI, the Council for Quality Assurance in General and Further Education in South Africa. The conference dates are August 21-26, 2016 and the location is Capetown, South Africa.
Conference theme: Assessing the Achievement of Curriculum Standards – An Ongoing Dialogue.
- Quality vs Quantity: the assessment debate
- Alignment between curriculum, instruction and assessment
- How can assessment ensure effective teaching and learning?
- The art of reporting on learner performance
- Standardized testing: the controversy
For more information, visit the conference website at http://iaea2016.org/